10 Least Expensive Accommodations in Nairobi
- The International Guest House is a bed and breakfast centrally located in Nairobi,Kenya.It offers comfortable and clean accommodations,warm showers,daily continental breakfast and email access for international visitors and their families. Our warm hospitality invites you to arrive as a guest and leave as a friend.
- Comfortable well-constructed quilted and full spring mattresses for a good sleep – we spared no expense on the most important part of your stay.Located in the executive Upper Hill area near the World Bank & British High Commission
- Telephone: + 254-2726966
- Welcome to Free Pentecostal Fellowship in Kenya Kindaruma Guest House, one of the most popular accommodation spots in Nairobi. Warm and friendly, the guesthouse is situated on Kindaruma Street off Ngong Road near Nairobi’s premier shopping mall Yaya Centre and the Nakumatt Prestige centre just before Adams Arcade. Ours is a typical Christian guesthouse – friendly, relaxed, away from hassles of any kind – an ‘isle of calm’ in Kenya’s busy capital.
- Kindaruma Rd, Off Ngong RdTel:+254 020 387 0126Email:firstname.lastname@example.org/hoffice2fpfk.or.ke
- Kijabe Christian Guesthouse is conveniently located along park road about 10 minutes from the Nairobi CBD. We are proud to offer a quiet, serene and affordable environment for our customers to relax after a long day of work or play and to enjoy a complimentary filling breakfast the following morning.
- Safaricom: 0720895462
- Email: email@example.com
- along Ojijo road is a comfortable and tranquil hotel located in Nairobi. It is a 5 minute drive from the Central Business District (CBD) and a 20 minute drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- What’s more, the hotel is a walking distance from the National Museum of Kenya, and it is located within the confines of Westlands, the shopping, entertainment and restaurant capital of Kenya. This makes it the perfect destination for a guest who wants to experience the charms and attractions of the city of Nairobi or set out on a safari to any part of Kenya.
- Standard Room Price starts at 3,000ksh
- Phone: (254) 713-777-874
- At the Arkland Palace Hotel, we appreciate the importance of quality family time. We’re also committed to ensuring that you can relax, secure in the knowledge that the children are having as great a holiday as you are. With this in mind we offer a wide range of family-friendly room options; children’s dining
- Tel: +254 20 2142600. Cell: +254 711 667 688
6. Seldom Hotel
- is located in a serene atmosphere along Muranga Road, 3kms from the city center and well served with transportation facilities. From the Hotels balcony, one can have a panoramic view of Nairobi and see many of its landmark buildings. We are customer focused and a ‘nothing is too much’ attitude prevails throughout the hotel. Upon arrival at Seldom Hotel you will immediately understand why so many of our guests return and choose the Seldom Hotel as their first choice hotel accommodation
7..Boni House B&B
Bo?i House Bed and Breakfast accommodation is an eight bedroom house with all rooms en-suite it offers a quiet and secure retreat where you can relax in the most pampered style. Our individually decorated luxury en-suite rooms have been designed with the holiday or corporate traveler in mind.
- Location:UN avenue, Ruaka road,Acacia Drive,
House 16 Nairobi
- Tel:+254 722553794
9.ACK Guest House
Bishop’s Rd off Ngong Rd
Tel:+254 020 272 3200
10.MAY FIELD GUEST HOUSE (AIM) INTERNATIONAL
Ngong Rd,Near Nairobi Baptist
Tel:+254 020 272 4582
11.MALINDI LUTHERAN GUEST HOUSE
Lamu Rd,Behind Malindi Complex
Tel:+254 042 30092
12.Tsavo Gardens Guest House
- On Tsavo road
13. Embassy Hotel
- on Moi Avenue
- Singles/Doubles are KSh 900/1000.
14. Glory Palace Hotel
- Murang’a road
- Phone 25420 740031
Hibiscus Guest House
Tel: +254 020 386 78 28
Karen Guest House
Fair Acres Rd,Nbi
Tel: +254 020 212 23 31
Kusyombunguo Guest House
Tel: +254 020 201 04 46
Azee Residential Hotel
- 3rd Parklands Ave.
- Highridge, Nairobi
- Phone – (254) 203-746-221
Hannah’s Lodge & Hotel
- 4th Parklands Avenue
- Phone: (254) 20 – 3741957
King Cross Guest House
- along Murang’a Road
For information about any of these hotels or to be in touch with me for further information you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org