African Reinsurance Corporation (Aviation, Oil&Gas, Life & Health, Fire, Accident, Engineering, Motor, Marine Hull, Marine Cargo)
- Backed by highly rated retrocessionaires.
- First class reinsurance protection in broad classes of business.
- Transacts reinsurance business through treaty and facultative cessions.
Awash Insurance Company (Life and Non-Life)
- One of the first few pioneer private insurance companies in Ethiopia.
- Provides highly tailored/affordable insurance covers that are suitable & fit to the needs of customers.
- Has the most dependable reinsurers.
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation (Life & Non-life Insurance)
- Engage in all classes of insurance business in Ethiopia.
- Renders more than 15 types of polices in the life Insurance Sector.
- Provides more than 30 types of non life Insurance policies.
Global Insurance Company (Non-life Insurance)
- Established in 1997.
- Operating in 12 branches of which 7 are in Addis Ababa.
- Annual gross premium from the same business is steadily increasing.
- Commenced providing Emergency Travel-Health insurance cover for travelers.
NIB Insurance Company (Property, Engineering, Liability, Pecuniary, Life Insurance)
- 22 Sales outlets in Addis Ababa and Regional towns.
- The Company’s authorized capital is Birr 50 m.
- A broad-based private insurance Company.
National Insurance Company of Ethiopia (Fire, Burglary, Money Insurance, Bonds, All Risks Insurance, Consequential Loss Insurance, Fidelity Guarantee Insurance, Engineering)
- A wholly privately owned company.
- The First Private Insurance Company established in post – 1994 Ethiopia.
- NICE insurance policies are designed to conform to the terms and conditions available in the international insurance market.
- Operates through 17 Branch offices and 6 licensed Contact offices located in Addis Ababa.
NYALA Insurance Company (Fire, Lightning, Motor/Auto, Money, Marine, Fidelity, Group or Personal Accident, Burglary)
- Ensure clients fully understood the term and conditions of protection policies before commitment.
- Implement a state-of-the art information system so that customer services are enhanced by way of providing timely and accurate information.
- The Company has always shown year – to – year growth in manpower, business volume profitability, and above all public acceptance.
Oromia Insurance Company (General Insurance)
- A profit making Insurance company.
- Formed since February 2008 and is established in January 2009.
- Practices fair business ethics and values.
Nile Insurance Company (General Insurance)
- P.O. Box 12836
The United Insurance Co. (General Insurance, Life)
- CETU Building, Maskal Square
P. O. Box 1156