Dentists in Nairobi, Kenya
The Dental Practice (Endodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, Prosthodontics)
- Long established and modern dental practice
- Provides the highest standard of dental care
- Combine state-of-the-art technology with sensitivity to patient needs.
- Situated along Waiyaki Way, in Westlands, Nairobi.
Astradental (Endodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry)
- We provide the best quality dental treatment at the most affordable prices.
- Our surgeries are equipped at international standards.
- We offer emergency dental treatment.
- We offer anxiety management and varous cosmetic dental solutions.
Jesus Is The Answer Dental Clinic (Orthodontics, Periodontology, Exodontia, Minor Oral Surgery, Conservative/ Oral Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Aesthetic dentistry)
- Committed to Excellence
- Accessibility is good and there are ample parking grounds within reasonable distances from us.
- We pride ourselves on the so called ‘bedside manner’ towards our patients which is exemplary.
- Our services are excellent and well pleasing.
- Our charges are reasonable and highly competitive.
Dr. LK Wanyama Dental Clinic (Oral surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, Restorative Work, Periodontics, Root Canal Treatment, Teeth Replacement, Dental Implants, Orthodontics)
- At our clinic we will clearly outline treatment options.
- The practice provides your clients with long opening hours.
- Accessible by both public and private transport.
- Strives to maintain the highest standards in the delivery of our services.
Mothersmile Dental Care (Endodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Centre of excellence in the provision of oral healthcare services.
- Provide quality oral healthcare.
- MDC takes a proactive & flexible approach to patient care.
- We value innovation and practice it as much as is practical and adds value to healthcare delivery.
Lavington Dental Suite ((Endodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry)
- One of Nairobi’s most distinguished dental practices.
- State-of-the-art equipment and dentistry techniques.
- We also pride ourselves on showing our patients good, old-fashioned customer service.
- We provide high quality dental care for all the family.
Smile Africa (Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics Implantology & Periodontal Diseases)
- Provides all aspects of dental treatment.
- Based in this attractive centre in the heart of Westlands.
- Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry.
The Tooth Fairy Dental Practice (Orthodontrics, Paediatric Dentistry)
- We endeavour to deliver the highest quality dental care.
- Our dental care providers have a wealth of experience.
- O ur practice provides you with outstanding care and attention in a unique, friendly and relaxed environment.
Medical and Dental Clinic Karen (Cosmetic dentistry, Endodontics, Paediactric dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, Exodontia, Prosthetic dentistry)
- Top quality Medical and Dental Care
- latest in technical innovations and a wealth of experience in advanced health care.
- We serve a wide range of clients from young children to the elderly.
- A Fellow of the Academy of Dentistry International (ADI) and a fellow of Pierre Fauchard Academy (PFA), Dr. Johnson Mwangi obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree at The University of Nairobi in Kenya
- While fulfilling his commitment to continuing education, he is a Participant in NYU Dentistry’s Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program where he is continually acquiring the tools to go farther and perform even better.
- It’s about leadership, making things happen, and putting your stamp on the future of dentistry which is a cause he deeply believes in.
Our Recommended Nakuru – Nyahururu Dentist
- Ben Mburu
- General Dentist at Daktari wa Meno
- cost of braces in Kenya
- cost of tooth replacement in Kenya
- cost of dental braces in kenya
- teeth alignment cost in kenya
- cost of tooth replacement options in kenya
- teeth straightening in Kenya
- dental implant cost kenya
- how much do braces cost in kenya
- braces price in kenya
- cost of dentures in kenya