Syokimau Gardens is a private exclusive well manicured floral gardens located at the Apostolic Fellowship Church of Kenya, Syokimau. Our fenced grounds make a prestigious location for any outdoor event. The Centre is the ideal place to be away from the busy and noisy environment of the city centre and there is easy access into the grounds from Mombasa road. The Centre is located just 17 kilometers from Nairobi City Centre and only a 10 minutes drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Our expansive and well manned lawns provide a serene and quiet environment suitable for:
- Garden Wedding
- Bridal party photography
- Bridal party relaxation
- Photo shoots
- Outdoor workshops
- Product launch events
- School outdoor activities
- Birthday parties
- Graduation Parties
- Family Picnics
- Friends get together
- Chama meetings
- Bouncing castle
- Fun games
- Praise and dance
- Face painting
Our Multipurpose Hall is an ideal venue for workshops, seminars and conferences. The Large, bright meeting room with plenty of natural daylight is ideal for non-governmental and governmental organisations, Churches, educational groups and private corporations. Some of the various uses for the hall are:
- Company AGM/board meetings
- Social functions
- Product launches
- Motivational forums
- Birthday parties
- Christmas parties
- Company end of year parties
- Award ceremonies
The Large, Modern hall has the following facilities to offer:
- Seating capacity 100 people with tables and 200 people Without tables
- A fixed projector screen
- Integrated sound system (wireless microphones, CD system, hall speakers)
- Hall lobby with two double entrance
- Kitchen facilities
- Heated Stainless Steel Food servery counter
- Secured parking
- Calm, peaceful and tranquil environment
- Internet facilities (WIFI)
- Upto three grounds are available for hire.
- Full payment is required in advance – 1 week, before reservations for all facilities are made.
- A refundable deposit of 5000/= paid for any damages and breakages.
- Clients are allowed to do their set-up a day before the event.
- Hire of grounds for weddings is open only during Weekdays, Saturday, Public Holidays and Sundays from 2.30pm.
- Cost of hire of grounds includes: provision of ample parking for your guests vehicles, security and washrooms.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the grounds.
- No playing of secular music on the grounds.
- Syokimau gardens are STRICTLY A NO SMOKING ZONE.
For more information please contact:
Cell: +254 723 222432 / 710 535 353 / 721 173 745