12.CONSOLATA MATHARI HOSPITAL – NYERI
- The hospital is a level IV Institution, offering both in patient and Out patient services and is classified as a Faith Based Institution, and serves with the Motto “Furtherance of the healing Ministry of Christ in the World today with a special concern for the Poor.”
11. Outspan Hospital
- Is now a fully fledged general hospital with an inpatient capacity of 100 beds. It is owned by Nyeri Medicare Services Limited, a company which was incorporated on 3rd March 1996 with the sole purpose of starting a hospital in Nyeri town.
- Owned by the Presbyterian Church of East Africa Kikuyu Hospital has stood the test of time to become one of the most community friendly hospital in the region.
- Tel: +254 020-2044766
- Email: email@example.com
- Established in 1944, the Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is part of the
- Aga Khan Health Services (AKHS). It is a 96-bed acute care facility offering quality health care. The Hospital provides general medical services, specialist clinics and high-tech diagnostic services.
- The Nairobi Hospital has in response to customer demand, branched out and endeavors to bring services closer to the people. The Hospital has opened a new branch in Gigiri “The Nairobi Hospital Outpatient Center – Gigiri” at The Warwick Centre on UN Avenue next to The United States Embassy in Nairobi.This is a fully fledged 24 hour outpatient centre. The Centre offers the following services amongst others:- Accident and Emergency Services, Paediatric Services, Radiology and Imaging Services( Xray/CT/ Ultrasound)
- The Mater heart run won the Best Social Marketing Award held at Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK) gala dinner on 12th November 2010.The C.E.O Dr. John Muriithi was crowned a marketing warrior during the gala dinner.
- is recognized for its quality and holistic treatment all over Kenya and beyond. In line with our motto ‘Health Care To God’s Glory’, the hospital provides both physical and spiritual healing to the patients.
- is now a fully equipped hospital providing all general hospital services. Medical services have significantly improved and expanded with the hospital’s growth, which now boasts one of the most comprehensive health care services in the country.
- KNH has 50 wards, 22out-patient clinics, 24 theaters (16 specialized) and Accident & Emergency Department. Out of the total bed capacity of 1800, 209 beds are for the Private Wing.
- There is a Doctors Plaza consisting of 60 suites for various consultant specialities. The hospital offers a wide range of diagnostic services such as Laboratories, Radiology/Imaging and Endoscopy among other specialised services.
- Is now able to offer a genuine one-stop pediatric center that can provide almost every available treatment that a child might need.It has won prestigious awards for its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Gertrude’s from the beginning was and will always be a simple hospital: it now has completed the full circle by becoming a place of hope for sick children who have no expectations elsewhere.
- Has grown tremendously over the last 90 years from a Native Cottage hospital to a National Referral Hospital.is located in a rural setting of Western region of Kenya in Eldoret town, Uasin Gishu district, North of Rift Valley province. It is about 320km North West of Nairobi. The hospital is located along the Nandi Road, East of Eldoret town.
- Is recognized throughout East Africa and beyond as an advanced diagnostic and treatment facility staffed by highly qualified professionals. The staff are courteous, considerate and helpful. Patients’ privacy, dignity and confidentiality is highly respected.Patient care is undeniably our first concern. Our dedicated nursing staff provide professional care within a friendly and comfortable environment, helping to ensure that coming into hospital is a more pleasurable and less anxious time for you and your family.
- Is one of the most comprehensive University Hospitals, with leading specialists in every field of medicine. With dedicated staff, modern facilities, state-of-the-art technology, commitment to quality care, and role in educating future clinicians, the Hospital has earned a reputation as a health care leader. Whether providing specialty care to the tiniest newborns, or offering comprehensive tertiary care, AKUH, N delivers excellence in health care with compassion and when you or a member of your family requires care, AKUH, N provide the exceptional services that you expect from a first-rate medical institution. The Hospital is making continuous dramatic advancements in improving the health care of the communities it serves.