- Medhin Deco plc started its business in 1989 (G.C). It started as a small firm engaged only in limited activities and through time it grew and became huge company engaged both in service giving and sales of different items.Medhin Decor’s main activities include decor in Ceremonies and occasions such as Wedding (mainly),Inaugurations and Birthday celebrations.
- Tel: + 2511 5 52 71 40
- Located on mountainous city side of Addis Ababa,Addis view represents beuaty and elegance of ethiopia the hotel is situated on road from Arat kilo to Megenagna 7km from the Bole international airport and a walking distance from Grand Place
- Tel: +251 11 124 97 66
- Imagine exchanging your vows in front of a panoramic view of the Aegean Sea. Or dancing in the magnificent Panache Ballroom on the Champs Elysées. Creating memories that last a lifetime deserves the kind of rarified setting that only The Luxury Collection® can provide. Our hotels and resorts, located in the world’s most treasured destinations, offer stunning backdrops, first-class accommodations, impeccable service and thoughtful amenities.
- Top Wedding Venues in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Is one of the pioneer beauty care centers in the city and has been growing continuously. With a range of services like a full wedding package that includes makeup, wax, hair care, facial, manicure & pedicure, acrylics, steam, Jacuzzi, and various types of massages, it has become a house hold name for bridal beauty care services in Ethiopia.
- tel: +251-11-840-075
- At Bekele Molla, we are committed to ensuring your Meetings and events are an unparalleled success. We provide the very finest venues, superb technology and amenities and a single point of contact for all arrangements, from the first phone call to the final details. Mainly the Nazareth Bekele Molla Hotel which has five different meeting rooms with different capacity provides you the best facilities. And also at the Langano resort hotel you could spend a quality meeting.
- Tel:0116 62 09 22/ 0911 20 38 91
- bekelemolla @ ethionet.et
- The lake Babogaya Resort offers the perfect combination the ambiance of a seven star hotel,with the amenities of a five star. We are conveniently located in the heart of historic lake district making our hotel an ideal destination for leisure and business traveller alike we offer our guest exceptional personalized service. We hope that a stay with us will evoke both luxury and style and leave you wanting to return soon our goal is to make you stay with us a memorable and comfortable one.
- Tel: 011 433 76 76 / 011 433 76 77
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PEACOCK PARK (Central Park)
- Along Africa Avenue, usually called Bole road, there is Bole-printing house. Just in front of this printing house, there is Peacock Restaurant. Behind this Restaurant, you find Peacock Park. Many brides and grooms choose this park to organize their wedding ceremony. If you go to this park on weekends, you can witness Ethiopian traditional wedding ceremony free of charge. In the vicinity of this park, there is also a newly opened park called Tropicana. Paying a visit to both parks will indeed be worthwhile
- Bole Park is situated behind Peacock Restaurant on the road to Bole International Airport. Like Hamle 19 Park, Bole Park is popular for hosting wedding ceremonies which are usually held on weekends. Musicians playing local instruments such as the Kirar, Kebero and Masinko present various national songs and dances with the participation of the invited guests.
- This park, off the Debreziet road, is the oldest open herbarium in the city (country). Lying on 400,000 sq meters of fertile ground, it harbours both indigenous and exotic flowers, shrubs, and trees. During the reign of Haile Selasse, it served as practically the sole picturesque setting for photo sessions of newly wedded couples on their wedding day. Nationalized in 1975 by the military regime, it fell in to decline and disuse, and has not recovered its former glory, while new ones, although on a smaller scale, have mushroomed all over Addis.
- Located off the Entoto road to the U.S Embassy, the park lies on many acres of land covered by green trees. If you feel like enjoying yourself in a densely forested park, make Hamle 19 park your choice. The park used to serve as Empress Menen’s (Haile Selassie’s wife) retreat within the city during the imperial days. Nationalized in 1975, its main use now is as a site for engagements and weddings.
- This park hugs an active café and is most commonly used for photography. According to the signs, there’s a “Rose Garden” and a “Palm Garden” but there are roses everywhere and not many palm trees. There are three lawns, and the stone walkways lined with green concrete benches. A fountain sits between the gardens, and a repainted and refurbished playground to the right of the entrance includes climbing structures, a seesaw, and swings.
- Tel:+251 0115 538828
- Address: ambassador theater
- Tucked away in the neighborhood, this park is packed on weekends during wedding season. Otherwise, it’s a nice relaxed place to sit in the grass and read a book in the shade. Visitors can also play tennis on the two well-maintained courts or shoot hoops, although the basketball court doubles as a parking lot.
- Top Wedding Venues in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A well-maintained little park with huge trees and a large stone carving of the face of the park’s namesake. There are narrow paths, flowering gardens, two arches sculpted from shrubs, and a half dozen simple topiary. While the grassy lawns are fenced off, there’s plenty of shaded seating by the entrance and ample seating by the little café, which boasts a substantial bar.
- Your ‘happily ever after’ begins at Hilton Addis Ababa. This unique hotel in Ethiopia is set on 15 acres of lush foliage, surrounded by expansive gardens, the perfect backdrop for your dream wedding. Our experienced, dedicated staff will assist in planning every detail of your big day. Expect to enjoy stress-free planning and special touches such as complimentary accommodations for the bride and groom.
- As one of the largest hotels in the city, Hilton Addis Ababa offers versatile event space to accommodate intimate and elaborate affairs. Enjoy innovative dining options and ample parking.
- is our new hall built for multipurpose use. It can be used for Wedding Ceremonies, Meeting Purposes, Different Inaugurations. It is well structured and designed to make it dream place for wedding ceremonies.
- The Color White symbolizes Love, Peace, Happiness, Brightness as a whole, which purpose is to pass these messages to the Brides. It’s garden is surrounded with beautiful flowers and plants which makes the environment refreshing and could be used for outdoor cocktail ceremonies, dinner parties.
- Tel:+251 011 16511 57
- Address:Uphill Megenagna
- Tel:+251 91 122 13243
- Address:Bole Sub City
- Tel:+251 91 119 4616
- Address: Nekat Engineering School
- bestow location for wedding Addis Ababa Äthiopien
- wedding halls addis ababa
- wedding parks in addis ababa