- Larsen Camp is located in Kenya’s famous Samburu National Reserve is named after Erik Ole Larsen, a legendary Dane credited with defining the luxury safari under canvas. The camp is bordered by the Uaso Nyiro River on one side; there is nothing to see but pristine nature on the other three.With just 20 tented accommodations, our all inclusive adventures offer distinct luxury African safari experiences.
- Located within Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve which is at an Altitude of 1,617 meters above sea level. Accommodation is on a Full Board basis that includes morning tea or coffee, breakfast, luncheon, afternoon tea and dinner. Luncheon boxes are available by prior request for guests taking all-day game drives.Located in the very heart of Kenya’s fabled Masai Mara National Reserve, Keekorok, meaning motley abundance in the local Masai language, was constructed in 1962 on a choice eighty acre site in an area of permanent springs and lush grassland.
- Is uniquely situated on the shoreline of sapphire-blue lake Elementaita where hundreds of thousands of birds congregate,the small and exclusive lake Elementaita luxury Camp enjoys an area of breathtaking beauty also home to many rare species of animals and is less than two hours’ drive from Nairobi
- The lake Elementaita luxury Camp is located within Soysambu Wildlife Conservancy in the Great Rift Valley.By road the camp is 135 km from Naironi-Nakuru highway by air there is an airstrip beside the camp for private or chartered flights.
- Tel:+254 020 2437871
- With a huge compound and lots of space for camping under the palm trees. by putting your tent between the sand dunes, under palm-trees or wherever you want. The camp-site has a shop, toilets and bathrooms, a small dining-hut and a kitchen with staff.- Full equipped tents can be rented, as well as small Turkana huts with double beds (10), or the self contained spacious rooms with 2 double beds each (4).
- Nestled in a river glade in the Masai Mara Game Reserve, the area is a favourite for elephants coming to drink from the Talek River. Ilkeliani camp consists of only 17 tents each commanding views of the plains and the wildlife action throughout the day.The tented rooms are raised up slightly on earth mounds, overlooking the river and the plains. These mounds are covered in vegetation, and feel quite natural, and each one has been sited under its own cluster of shady indigenous trees and you do feel like you are out in the wilderness
- As dusk rolls in, enjoy romantic evenings while you watch the sunset, sipping on cool drinks. Or get cozy by the fireplace while taking pleasure in a sun downer cocktail of your choice, as you listen to the unique sounds of nightfall in the African wilderness. Tip your head back and get mesmerized by the star studded velvet skies above, in clarity rarely witnessed elsewhere… And as the evening draws to a close, allow gentle warm breezes full of natures mystery lull you to sleep… the morning awaits!
- Accommodation while on safari is at Porini camp within Selenkay conserves er area the facilitis include 9 spacious guest tents,comfortably furnished and with en suite bathrooms including shower,wash basin and flush toilet. tents have solar powered electric lighting the camp is smal and is on the lines of the traditional luxury safari camp but with more comfortable bathrooms arrangements than were available to the big game hunters of earlier years.
- On your safari our bush hideaways in Kenya welcome you to a different world, a world centred at the heart of the African wilderness in Kenya’s premier Conservancies in the Masai Mara and Laikipia. A world of majestic animals, dazzling birds, sweeping grass lands, flat-topped trees and breathtaking sunsets.To experience a traditional luxury camp is a must on safari. Our camps impinge so little on the natural inhabitants of these prolific Conservancies that your Masai Mara safari is enhanced by the animals that wander through the grounds at any time unperturbed.
- Is a luxury tented camp set at the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro. With the newly built tarmark road from Emali to Loitokitok, getting to Kibo Safari Camp is now a comfortable 4 hours drive from the city of Nairobi. The camp is set only five minutes drive from the park entry gate and 15 kilometers from Amboseli airstrip. Whether it is for a weekend getaway or for a well-deserved holiday Kibo Safari Camp offers you tranquil atmosphere to unwind and relax. The ideal location for our camp makes sure you never miss the breath taking morning view of Mt. Kilimanjaro as all out tents are facing the majesty of Kilimanjaro.
- Is located in a quiet, unspoilt, unique setting on a 5000 acre private conservation area 12 kms south east of Amboseli National Park at the foot of Africa’s Largest mountain, Mt Kilimanjaro. The camp looks down onto the Amboseli National Park in one direction and up to Mt Kilimanjaro in the other direction, giving clients what is arguably the best location of any camp in Amboseli.The camp currently has 9 luxury en suite mountain facing tents and 5 large luxurious lodge style suites. Both the tents and the suites are en suite with the suites also having luxurious baths. The facilities are supplied with hot running water provided by Eco friendly solar units.
- Is situated on the shores of Lake Naivasha, within the spectacular Great Rift Valley of Kenya. The spacious camp extends from under a beautiful canopy of acacia trees up into the hills where you can enjoy breathtaking views of the lake and surrounding areas. Moi South Lake Rd Naishava Lake Naivasha, meaning ‘rippling waters’ in Masai, is surely one of the most beautiful and accessible places near Nairobi. There is so much to do, with even the way here providing one of the most scenic drives in Kenya.
- Hell’s Gate National Park lies to the south of Lake Naivasha in Kenya, North West of Nairobi. The park which is mainly comprised of savannah ecosystem habours a wide variety of wildlife. Some of the frequently observed animal species include lions, leopards, and cheetahs. There are over 100 species of birds in the park, including vultures, Verreaux’s Eagles, augur buzzard, and swifts. African buffalo, zebra, eland, hartebeest, Thomson’s gazelle, and baboons are also common. The park is also home to klipspringer antelope and Chanler’s mountain reedbuck..
- Is situated only four kilometres from the centre of Nanyuki town, at the eastern foot of Mount Kenya. The Camel Camp is located on the banks of the Nanyuki River, beneath a canopy of Cedar and Podo trees.The concept of Nanyuki River Camel Camp was developed by Chris Field after spending twenty years living as a nomad, helping pastoralists become more self reliant, in the arid regions of northern Kenyan on the Ethiopia border. Although three quarters of Kenya is arid or semi arid, most visitors to Kenya never experience such extreme ways of lives.
- With only six guest tents, one can expect complete privacy. Each en suite tent is traditionally safari-style, with an al-fresco stone bathroom. Kitich Camp’s cosy lounge with open fire and sheepskin-covered safari chairs overlooks the floodlit river glade – from here guests can enjoy watching the elephants, buffalo, bush buck, and occasionally the beautiful leopard emerge from the forest at dusk
Thompson Falls Campsite
- Nyahururu Nyeri Rd
Tel: +254 065 050 50 927