Gorilla Nest Lodge
- It is in close proximity to the Parc National des Volcans. Gorilla’s Nest Lodge has been built under trees with the rooms set around an African style courtyard. The rooms are large,each with en-suite facilities. There is a big restaurant with a bar an African safari style reception area.
- It has 20 double rooms & 2 suites. The rooms all face the Eucalyptus forest, and the spectacular scenery of volcanoes.Nearby is a traditional Rwandese homestead for visitors to visit in their leisure time or after Gorilla trekking.
- The magnificent Virunga Lodge, set on a stunning hillside, has 8 bandas with a panoramic view of the Virunga volcanoes and the lakes Ruhondo and Bulera. The terraced gardens on this high ridge are now well established, with a magical sunken paradise garden as their focal point.
- Aside from gorilla tracking, clients can climb a volcano, track the golden monkey, visit Dian Fossey’s grave or go for gentle strolls around the picturesque villages near the lakes. Three hours’ drive from Kigali or a long day’s drive from Kampala.
- Sambiya River Lodge is situated only 15 minutes from the top of the magnificent Murchison Falls. It is the perfect location for those who want to experience the tranquility of unspoiled Africa, untouched by mass tourism.
- Sambiya River Lodge’s unique charm is in the atmosphere of intimacy provided to the guests. Guests stay in any of the 26 double rooms designed as individual and family thatched cottages which have en suite bathrooms, fans, screened doors & windows, mosquito nets, and a veranda to relax and enjoy the commanding views of quintessential Africa. Ten basic bandas are also available for guest accommodation.
Sabyingo Silverback Lodge
- Situated on the foothills of the mighty Virungas, the chain of 15,000 ft volcanoes stretching through Rwanda, Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo, commands magnificent views of the volcanoes and the beautiful surroundings.
- Guest cottages and the main lodge building have been beautifully constructed with large sizes and the lodge is the perfect base from which to explore this unique and mesmerising Land of a thousand hills-Rwanda.
Nyungwe Forest Lodge
- Built to blend in with the surrounding environment is situated in a tea plantation on the edge of the Nyungwe closed canopy rain forest, home to 13 species of primate including Chimpanzees.
- Bistro with outdoor heated swimming pool,Boma area for outdoor dining and drinks,Relaxation retreat with 2 treatment rooms and a Jacuzzi pool,Gift boutique,Fitness centre with treadmill, cycle and free weights.
Akagare Game Lodge
- The sits majestically on a ridge overlooking Lake Ihema amidst a mosaic of grass, bush and varied terrain of hills, deep valleys, lakes and marches.
- Offers premier accommodation in en-suite studios and Executive suite, each with its own patio overlooking Lake Ihema, allowing one to witness a magnificent sunrise or sunset in true African style . Decorated with a charming African flair, each studio contains two beds writing desk, chair and satellite TV .
Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge
- Le bambou gorilla lodge is about, location, convenience, price and comfort. The lodge offers all the creature comforts you would come to expect in a luxury safari lodge in the african bush at very competitive rates for budget conscious travellers.
- Gahinga Restaurant with its slendid views is an awesome spot to enjoy a relaxed lunch or dinner with great food and a selection of international and local dishes.Our local-grown fruits and vegetables allow us to cater for vegetarians and those watching their calories. Our dinners combine fresh Riboke ingredients to create a unique fusion of African, French, Italian and American tastes.
Mountain Gorilla View Lodge
- The lodge stands amidst real wilderness with panoramic views of Rwanda’s volcano mountains and located just 1km away from the Volcano National Park, making it the ideal choice of gorilla trekking clients.
- Cottages are designed in contemporary African furniture and fittings with original artworks framed in recycled timber.The soft furnishings with modern African prints and motifs and colors create a relaxing and refreshing ambiance. The Intore( Cultural dancers) will spice your stay and your days at mountain view lodge will always be an awesome one.