- Welcome to the gateway to traditional fashion,check out for the new collections ranging from hand wooven bikines to elegant and yet stylish dinner dresses.
- Tel: +251 116 51 24 33
- The word Weaving in Amharic (Ethiopian main language) is synonymous with the word Wisdom. Artisans and craftsmen at K Design produce classical Ethiopia weaving and embroidery at its best.
- K-Design’s primary focus has been on accessories and custom-tailored women’s clothes made in line with Ethiopian and European styles.This aterlier has secured wide recognition through its distinctive products and five decades of service, preserving the family heritage K-Design.
- Tel: +251-114-655-652
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inspired by Ethiopian culture, heritage, and the arts, Guenet Fresenbet(Gigi) developed a passion for the exquisite handmade fabric (TIBEB) with a vision to pursue her personal goals and dreams as well as to make a difference in her home land. In 1995 while on vacation from the U.S.A, where she lived for almost fifteen years, she started doing informal research on all Ethiopian traditional Hand loomed fabrics. As an artist and fashion Designer totally impressed with the technique, she discovered that there were many problems with consistency in the color, texture, artistry as well as quality in order to compete internationally.
- It is presntened in the style of a fashion magazine our vitual pages feature silk and fashion content photographs and unique hand woven fabrics for special occasion dresses as well as home decoration,we have 100% pure cotton fabrics for warm season available for purchase.
- The Yeti Yeti Tibeb Lealem Traditional cloth Maker is a business established in September 2004, as a sole propretership primerly to manufacture and sale quality caulal and occational traditional clothe.Yetenayet Eshetu is the owner and manger of the enterprise. She is fully responsible for the designing and production of the clothes. She has a diploma in designing and dress-making in patented group Method of SITAM. Her three years of study at SITAM were instrumental in giving her the foundation to attain such a rapid success. Yetnayet has also participated in several workshops, trade fairs and bazaars that were held in Addis Ababa, Nairobi and Beijing. Currently, Yetnayet is known as one of the most creative and influential traditional designers to emerge in the Ethiopian Traditional Dress market.
Tel:+251 91 169 9919
Address:Wellosefer Infront of Nib Bank
Address:Infront of Axum building
Bride 2 Be
Tel: +251 011-6 633841/42 0911-237947
Address:Bole international Hotel, infront of You-go Church, Bole Medhanialem
Hoki Bridal Gown
Address:H/gebreselasie street pass Holiday Hotel
Nahon Bridal Gown
Tel:+251 91-148 3123
Address:Getu Commercial Center
Tel: +251 911-40-66-50
Address:Olympia, in front of Pizza Deli Roma or Sami Mobile
Y Me Decor
Tel:+251-115 54 11 04